Minimum Education Requirement:
Related Air Force Careers
Other Things to Explore
Part of the safety and success of our Airmen depends on the design, reliability and distribution of equipment and supplies. Acquisition Managers help ensure Airmen have what they need when they need it by implementing and supervising every aspect of the acquisition process, from engineering and manufacturing to deployment and support—to or from anywhere in the world. They also develop staff organizational structures, training programs and security requirements and advise commanders and staff on the status of all acquisitions.
- Supervise, manage and administer defense acquisition programs
- Plan, organize and develop program management techniques
- Advise commanders and staff on status of acquisition programs
Relevant Interests & Skills
You might like this position if you have interests in these areas:
- Computers and Computer Science
- Business, Operations and Administration
Becoming an Officer
To become an Officer in the Air Force, you'll enter a rigorous nine-week Officer Training School that will challenge you physically and mentally while preparing you to be a leader.