Minimum Education Requirement:
Related Air Force Careers
Other Things to Explore
Without effective, efficient logistics, the Air Force would grind to a halt. The expertise of Logistics Officers encompasses the organization, transport and distribution of supplies, transportation and maintenance for aircraft, missiles and spacelift. Logistics Officers also develop and implement logistics programs, evaluate effectiveness, set policies, consult with commanders, design and supervise personnel training, and establish performance standards.
- Direct the transport and organization of equipment and supplies
- Formulate programs and planning policies
- Analyze the effectiveness of programs
Relevant Interests & Skills
You might like this position if you have interests in these areas:
- Logistics and Transportation
- Business, Operations and Administrative
Becoming an Officer
To become an officer in the Air Force, you'll enter a rigorous nine-week Officer Training School that will challenge you physically and mentally while preparing you to be a leader.