INTERPRETING INTELLIGENCE INFORMATION
Intelligence is one of the best and most important weapons at our disposal. Responsible for acquiring and analyzing information, Fusion Analysts determine the value and implications of intelligence we receive from target network communications. Through research and assessment, these specialists gauge the impact of the information and distribute their findings to high-level decision-makers so we can take timely action to ensure the safety of Airmen and our country.
- Identify and interpret real-time threat warning data
- Advise commanders on force protection and intelligence information
- Exploit global communications to support Computer Network Operations
- Isolate essential elements of information
- Analyze and report intelligence information
- Gain and maintain knowledge of global communications procedures
A High School Senior (age 17 or older)*, High school diploma, a GED, or 15 college semester hours
*High School Students may start their application as early as the end of their junior year.
ASVAB SCORE REQUIREMENTS
62 General (G)
- Successfully complete a polygraph test
- Completion of a current Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) and Top Secret clearance
- No speech disorders or noticeable communication deficiencies
- Completion of 7.5 weeks of Basic Military Training
- Must be between the ages of 17 and 39
TRAINING & EDUCATION
How do we transform you from a raw recruit to an expert Airman in this field? From hands-on experience to college credit toward a degree, the path begins here.
BASIC MILITARY TRAINING
TECH SCHOOL LOCATION
Goodfellow AFB TX
STATUS UPON COMPLETION
Enlisted Airman with credits earned towards Intelligence Studies and Technology
- INTERESTS & SKILLS
TAKE A BREAK
Flights and 30-days vacation with pay each year.