MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT PRODUCTION
ENSURING CONSTANT MACHINERY UPKEEP
From aircraft and missiles to refueling trucks and jet engines, there’s no shortage of machines that require maintenance in the Air Force. Ensuring that all the equipment is regularly maintained is the job of Maintenance Management Production specialists. These professionals work with crew chiefs and mechanics to plan, schedule and organize aerospace vehicle maintenance to make sure all of our equipment and machinery is always ready and working whenever it’s needed.
- Develop plans and create production schedules to meet mission requirements
- Ensure that all maintenance requirements and operational commitments are met
- Maintain historical records for weapons and support systems
- Schedule maintenance jobs, establish work priorities and monitor completion
High school diploma, GED with 15 college credits, or GED
- Knowledge of operations and maintenance management of aerospace vehicles
- Completion of a current National Agency Check, Local Agency Checks and Credit
- Completion of 7.5 weeks of Basic Military Training
- Must be between the ages of 17 and 39
TRAINING & EDUCATION
How do we transform you from a raw recruit to an expert Airman in this field? From hands-on experience to college credit toward a degree, the path begins here.
BASIC MILITARY TRAINING
TECH SCHOOL LOCATION
Sheppard AFB TX
STATUS UPON COMPLETION
Enlisted Airman with credits earned towards Maintenance Production Technology
- INTERESTS & SKILLS
- Science & Technology
TAKE A BREAK
Flights and 30-days vacation with pay each year.