QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a minimum of 120 semester hours
- Master of Divinity or equivalent theological degree with no less than 72 hours from an accredited institution.
PASTORAL MINISTRY REQUIREMENT
- Two years of religious ministry leadership experience.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Receive an Ecclesiastical Endorsement from a DoD-recognized endorser
- Meet medical and physical fitness standards
- No convictions by courts-martial or by civilian courts (except for minor traffic violations or similar infractions)
- No disciplinary action for engaging in an unprofessional or inappropriate relationship
- No record of disciplinary action for financial irresponsibility, domestic violence or child abuse
- Be commissioned by 40 years of age, age waivers may be available