MAKING EVERY DAY EFFICIENT
To perform to our high standards, we must have the proper support at every level. Responsible for coordinating and managing a variety of tasks and activities, Administration Airmen work directly with directors and leaders to help with their daily workload. From human resources and managing calendars to arranging travel and preparing official documents, these diligent professionals ensure that every day the Air Force is working to its highest efficiency.
- Provide administrative support to Air Force, Department of Defense and joint organizations
- Ensure communications comply with proper standards for style and format
- Coordinate with Protocol and assist with welcoming Distinguished Visitors
- Perform postal services and maintain appropriate records
High school diploma, GED with 15 college credits, or GED
- Knowledge of office management policies, technologies and procedures
- Completion of Administration initial skills course
- Experience performing and supervising administrative functions
- Completion of 7.5 weeks of Basic Military Training
- Must be between the ages of 17 and 39
TRAINING & EDUCATION
How do we transform you from a raw recruit to an expert Airman in this field? From hands-on experience to college credit toward a degree, the path begins here.
BASIC MILITARY TRAINING
TECH SCHOOL LOCATION
Keesler AFB MS
STATUS UPON COMPLETION
Enlisted Airman with credits earned towards Information Management
- INTERESTS & SKILLS
- Science & Technology
TAKE A BREAK
Flights and 30-days vacation with pay each year.