ACCOMODATING EVERY PASSENGER
Ensuring the safety and comfort of our traveling Airmen and crew is the top priority of our flight attendants. They’re responsible for planning, coordinating and managing cabin duties for our nation's top government and military leaders. They must also keep all safety equipment up to date should a situation call for an emergency evacuation.
- Brief passengers on normal use of aircraft systems and equipment.
- Communicates directly between the USAF and the passenger.
- Provide cabin service and monitors passengers.
- Perform loading and off-loading of aircraft.
- Validate passenger manifest.
A High School Senior (age 17 or older)*, High school diploma, a GED, or 15 college semester hours
*High School Students may start their application as early as the end of their junior year.
ASVAB SCORE REQUIREMENTS
50 Administrative (A)
- Knowledge of standard and emergency aircraft procedures, emergency equipment location and use
Completion of basic flight attendant undergraduate flying training
Knowledge of culinary arts including knife skills and basic cooking methods
Completion of a current national agency check, local agency checks and credit check
Completion of 7.5 weeks of Basic Military Training
Must be at least 21, but has not reached age 42 on the date of enlistment
TRAINING & EDUCATION
How do we transform you from a raw recruit to an expert Airman in this field? From hands-on experience to college credit toward a degree, the path begins here.
BASIC MILITARY TRAINING
TECH SCHOOL LOCATION
JBSA Lackland, TX
MILITARY TRAINING LOCATION
Maxwell AFB AL