Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering, biochemistry, molecular biochemistry, chemistry or equivalent.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of chemistry
- Completion of required acquisition courses
- Minimum 24 months’ experience in a qualified position or a master’s degree in a specified discipline and 12 months’ experience, or a Doctor of Philosophy degree in a specified discipline
- Completion of a current Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI)
- Completion of Officer Training School (OTS), Air Force Academy (AFA) or Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps (AFROTC)
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 39