MINIMUM EDUCATIONMaster’s degree in social work from an accredited graduate school of social work accredited by the Council on Social Work Education. Postgraduate clinical experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of social work theories, principles, techniques and resources
- Entry-level state license
- Minimum of 24 months of experience in clinical social work (Completion of Air Force Social Work Internship Program may be substituted for 12 months of the experience requirement.)
- Must possess a valid and current license by a U.S. jurisdiction at a level allowing independent clinical social work practice
- Completion of 5.5-week Commissioned Officer training course
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 41