HEALTH SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR/ HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATOR
HEADING UP OUR HEALTH SYSTEMS
Part of providing first-rate medical care is ensuring the facilities and care practices are equally as good. Handling the overall business management of healthcare facilities, Health Services and Hospital Administrators ensure that the services provided are the best possible. From minimizing costs to hiring the appropriate medical staff, these professionals utilize a wide set of skills and knowledge to keep our care facilities among the nation’s best.
- Coordinate health service programs with federal agencies to execute health services programs
- Formulate, interpret and implement policy associated with both peace and wartime
- Monitor and direct health service programs covering a wide array of management and implementations
- Health Administration, Healthcare Administration, Healthcare Management, Health Management and Policy, Health Services Administration, Hospital Administration, Accounting, Business Administration, Business Management, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Statistics, Information Systems Management, Health Information Managemetn, Health Information Technology, Emergency Management, Architecture, Architectural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Construction Management
- Health Administration, Healthcare Administration, Healthcare Management, Health Management and Policy, Health Services Administration, Accounting, Business Administration, Business Management, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Statistics, Information Systems Management, Emergency Management, Biomedical Engineering, Clinical Engineering and Health Management/Health Systems Engineering, Information Management, Health Information Technology, Architecture, Architectural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Operations Research
Closely related degrees:
For a closely related degree to qualify, the applicant must have successfully completed 6 of the following 12 subject areas within that degree:
- Accounting, Business Management, Economics, Emergency Management, Finance, Healthcare Administration, Information Management, Leadership, Marketing, Research and Analysis, Logistics/Supply Chain Management, Statistical Analysis
Closely related degrees must stand on its own merit and cannot be supplemented with course work from additional education sources, certificates, internships or work experience. For course work to count it must be listed on the qualifying transcript and be part of the degree requirements.
All closely related degrees are reviewed by MSC Utilization and Education Section.
- Desired GPA for the qualifying degree of 3.0 or above
- Minimum score of 286 on the GRE or 400 on the GMAT, taken within the last five years
- No more than 10 years previous active duty military service
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must be less than 40 years old
TRAINING & EDUCATION
How do we transform you from the civilian sector to a leader and an Officer in the Air Force? From education to continued training, your Air Force path is here.
OFFICER TRAINING SCHOOL
MILITARY TRAINING LOCATION
Maxwell AFB AL
- INTERESTS & SKILLS
TAKE A BREAK
Flights and 30-days vacation with pay each year.