INTRICATE CARE FOR COMPLEX SYSTEMS
It’s incredibly important that our Airmen and their families have access to the specific care they need in order to be properly treated. Specializing in diseases of the urinary tract as well as the male reproductive system, Urologists provide essential care to both men and women. These highly trained surgeons utilize both medication and surgery as part of their comprehensive approach to caring for the unique needs of each of their patients.
- Examine, diagnose and treat injuries and disorders of the genitourinary tract
- Formulate plans and procedures for urological services
- Instruct interns and residents in urological surgery procedures
- Direct nurses in procedures for pre- and postoperative care
Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from an approved school of medicine or osteopathic medicine
- Completion of a residency or fellowship in urology
- Completion of 5.5-week Officer Training School course
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 48
TRAINING & EDUCATION
How do we transform you from the civilian sector to a leader and an Officer in the Air Force? From education to continued training, your Air Force path is here.
OFFICER TRAINING SCHOOL
MILITARY TRAINING LOCATION
Maxwell AFB AL
- INTERESTS & SKILLS
TAKE A BREAK
Flights and 30-days vacation with pay each year.