TURNING DATA INTO INTEL
The success of any mission depends just as much on the planning and intelligence behind it as the Airmen who are carrying it out. Working as part of a team, Operations Intelligence specialists analyze raw data, looking for usable intelligence. Fulfilling a critical role, these experts receive, analyze, report and disseminate information for key elements to help ensure our Airmen have the intelligence they need to remain safe and successfully complete their missions.
- Provide analysis of adversary threat systems and intelligence expertise necessary for mission plans
- Conduct external intelligence training on collecting and reporting requirements and procedures
- Prepare and present intelligence reports and briefings to commanders and aircrews
- Assess vulnerability of U.S. forces’ telecommunications networks and information which could be collected and exploited by adversaries
High school diploma, GED with 15 college credits, or GED
- Knowledge of intelligence organizations and systems
- No speech disorders or noticeable communications deficiencies Successful completion of a polygraph test
- Completion of a current Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI)
- Completion of 8.5 weeks of Basic Military Training
- Must be between the ages of 17 and 39
TRAINING & EDUCATION
How do we transform you from a raw recruit to an expert Airman in this field? From hands-on experience to college credit toward a degree, the path begins here.
BASIC MILITARY TRAINING
TECH SCHOOL LOCATION
Goodfellow AFB TX
STATUS UPON COMPLETION
Enlisted Airman with credits earned towards Intelligence Studies and Technology
- INTERESTS & SKILLS
TAKE A BREAK
Flights and 30-days vacation with pay each year.