PREPARED FOR EVERYTHING
Whether it’s a natural disaster (tornados, hurricanes, etc.) or man-made as a result of a chemical, biological, radiological or nuclear incident, Emergency Management specialists are trained for response and recovery operations anywhere in the world. Additionally, these professionals develop plans to ensure all other Air Force personnel are trained to meet mission needs and to minimize casualties and damage in the event of any disaster situation.
- Protect personnel from the effects caused by incidents involving weapons of mass destruction (WMD)
- Perform advanced training exercises and disaster simulations
- Develop emergency response plans to ensure the safety of fellow Airmen
High school diploma, GED with 15 college credits, or GED
- Ability to speak distinctly
- Possession of a valid state driver’s license to operate government motor vehicles
- No record of claustrophobia
- Normal color vision
- Completion of a current National Agency Check, Local Agency Checks and Credit
- Completion of 7.5 weeks of Basic Military Training
- Must be between the ages of 17 and 39
TRAINING & EDUCATION
How do we transform you from a raw recruit to an expert Airman in this field? From hands-on experience to college credit toward a degree, the path begins here.
BASIC MILITARY TRAINING
TECH SCHOOL LOCATION
Ft Leonard Wood MO
- INTERESTS & SKILLS
- Law & Order
TAKE A BREAK
Flights and 30-days vacation with pay each year.