EQUIPPING US FOR EVERYTHING
The safety and success of our Airmen depend upon having what they need when they need it. And it’s up to Acquisition Managers to develop the structures and train their staff to make it all happen. From implementing engineering to securing final shipping, they oversee all aspects of the process to ensure the necessary equipment and supplies get where they need to be anywhere in the world.
- Manage and administer defense acquisition programs
- Plan and develop program management techniques and training programs
- Coordinate with commanders and staff to develop proper acquisition plans and schedule
- Ensure quality assurance and support for all systems and equipment
- Knowledge of program management procedures for the system being acquired
- Completion of Air Force qualifying acquisition courses
- Completion of Officer Training School (OTS), Air Force Academy (AFA) or Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps (AFROTC)
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 39
TRAINING & EDUCATION
How do we transform you into a leader and an officer in this field? From education to continued training, your Air Force path is here.
OFFICER TRAINING SCHOOL
TECH SCHOOL LOCATION
Maxwell AFB AL
- INTERESTS & SKILLS
- Science & Technology
TAKE A BREAK
Flights and 30-days vacation with pay each year.