FLEET MANAGEMENT AND ANALYSIS
ENSURING THE UPKEEP OF OUR FLEET
The Air Force utilizes thousands of vehicles for our operations that all require unique maintenance demands. It’s the job of Fleet Management and Analysis specialists to keep every vehicle in our motor pool up and running. These professionals utilize the latest computer technology to keep track of the maintenance schedules as well as forecasting the long-term needs of every vehicle on base to ensure that the vehicles are always running when they’re needed.
- Supervise and perform the scheduling and analysis of maintenance performed on vehicles and equipment
- Oversee fleet management and accounts for vehicle fleet
- File historical data and maintain vehicle records
- Coordinate with work center supervisors to ensure timely repair of vehicles
- Monitor and coordinate vehicles on military construction projects
High school diploma, GED with 15 college credits, or GED
- Completion of 7.5 weeks of Basic Military Training
- Must be between the ages of 17 and 39
TRAINING & EDUCATION
How do we transform you from a raw recruit to an expert Airman in this field? From hands-on experience to college credit toward a degree, the path begins here.
BASIC MILITARY TRAINING
TECH SCHOOL LOCATION
Lackland AFB TX
STATUS UPON COMPLETION
Enlisted Airman with credits earned towards Maintenance Production Technology
- INTERESTS & SKILLS
- Science & Technology
TAKE A BREAK
Flights and 30-days vacation with pay each year.