COORDINATING ALL PEOPLE, PLACES AND THINGS
Before any mission is carried out, a carefully thought out plan must be in place. Responsible for precise planning and organization, Logistics Plans specialists ensure that equipment and people are where they need to be when they need to be there. A crucial job, these experts consider all possible aspects, phases and contingencies while working in conjunction with other organizations to make sure every mission is safe, successful and goes according to their plan.
- Prepare, evaluate and supervise all aspects of a mission’s planning
- Provide planning support for associated units
- Review planning documents to determine deployment tasking
- Develop crisis action procedures in conjunction with other employed organizations
- Maintain a close relationship between operations, logistics and support organizations
A High School Senior (age 17 or older)*, High school diploma, a GED, or 15 college semester hours
*High School Students may start their application as early as the end of their junior year.
ASVAB SCORE REQUIREMENTS
56 Administrative (A)
- Knowledge of logistics planning techniques
- Ability to speak distinctly and communicate well with others
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing
- Completion of a current National Agency Check, Local Agency Checks and Credit
- Completion of 7.5 weeks of Basic Military Training
- Must be between the ages of 17 and 42
TRAINING & EDUCATION
How do we transform you from a raw recruit to an expert Airman in this field? From hands-on experience to college credit toward a degree, the path begins here.
BASIC MILITARY TRAINING
TECH SCHOOL LOCATION
Lackland AFB TX
STATUS UPON COMPLETION
Enlisted Airman with credits earned towards Logistics