OVERSEEING A PROJECT’S EVERY DETAIL
The Air Force constructs and maintains thousands of facilities around the world, and keeping these projects on time and under budget is not an easy task. It’s the responsibility of Operations Management specialists to manage projects from start to finish, ensuring schedules are met, materials are available and everything stays within budget. These experts coordinate details with a large number of people, including engineers, civilian contractors and other vendors to make sure the job gets done right.
- Manage the operation of command and control systems and customer focal points
- Develop, monitor and manage work order priority program
- Monitor work costs to ensure compliance with legal limits or support agreements
- Manage and ensure a continuous workflow Ensure all environmental concerns are being addressed
A High School Senior (age 17 or older)*, High school diploma, a GED, or 15 college semester hours
*High School Students may start their application as early as the end of their junior year.
ASVAB SCORE REQUIREMENTS
44 General (G)
- Ability to speak clearly, concisely and distinctly
- Possession of a valid state driver’s license to operate government vehicles
- Completion of 7.5 weeks of Basic Military Training
- Must be at least 17, but has not reached age 42 on the date of enlistment
TRAINING & EDUCATION
How do we transform you from a raw recruit to an expert Airman in this field? From hands-on experience to college credit toward a degree, the path begins here.
BASIC MILITARY TRAINING
28 - 43 days
TECH SCHOOL LOCATION
Sheppard AFB TX
STATUS UPON COMPLETION
Enlisted Airman with credits earned towards Maintenance Production Management