PRECISION IN EVERY STRIKE
Keen eyes are just as crucial on the ground as they are in the sky. It is the responsibility of the Targeting Analysts to develop and implement tactical strike solutions for anything that poses a potential threat. Our experts analyze terrains and structures to make precise strike recommendations and battle damage assessments for their commanding officers.
- Support target system analysis
- Perform target development
- Conduct target list management and priorities
- Support multi-domain mission planning
- Conduct combat assessment
- Utilize targeting intelligence to analyze potential targets
- Conduct threat vulnerability assessments
High school diploma. Completion of courses in mathematics, advanced English and computer applications is desirable for entry into this specialty.
- Knowledge of basic imagery interpretation principles, techniques and procedures for imagery exploitation
- Completion of Targeting Analyst Course
- Knowledge of the use of geospatial data
- Normal color vision
- Meet required depth perception standards
- Successful completion of a current Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI)
- Completion of 7.5 weeks of Basic Military Training
- Must be between the ages of 17 and 39
TRAINING & EDUCATION
How do we transform you from a raw recruit into an expert Airman in this field? From hands-on experience to college credit toward a degree, the path begins here.
BASIC MILITARY TRAINING
TECH SCHOOL LOCATION
Goodfellow AFB, Texas
STATUS UPON COMPLETION
Enlisted Airman with credits earned towards Enlisted Airman with credits earned toward Intelligence Studies and Technology
- INTERESTS & SKILLS
- Science & Technology
TAKE A BREAK
Flights and 30-days vacation with pay each year.