COMMAND AND CONTROL OPERATIONS
OPERATING OUR BASES
Command and Control Operations specialists hold the crucial responsibility of ensuring effective communication between different units. These Airmen utilize advanced technology to monitor and control aircraft, missiles and other strategic assets and work closely with military personnel to coordinate and manage military operations, develop strategies and assess threats. Above all, it is up to these Airmen to ensure that accurate information reaches decision-makers, enabling them to make informed, timely choices and execute missions successfully.
- Take charge of command and control facilities in the air, on the ground and on the move
- Ensure mission success by managing aircraft resources and coordinating critical support
- Bear the incredible responsibility of operating cutting-edge technology to control missile launches
- Support operations through the use of state-of-the-art voice, data and alerting systems
- Monitor actions to preserve life, minimize damage and restore operations after missions and natural disasters
A High School Senior (age 17 or older)*, High school diploma, a GED, or 15 college semester hours
*High School Students may start their application as early as the end of their junior year.
ASVAB SCORE REQUIREMENTS
55 Administrative (A) and 57 General (G)
- Knowledge of Air Force organization and administration
- No record of emotional instability
- Normal color vision
- Ability to speak English clearly and distinctly
- Completion of a current Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI)
- Completion of 7.5 weeks of Basic Military Training
- Must be between the ages of 17 and 39
TRAINING & EDUCATION
How do we transform you from a raw recruit to an expert Airman in this field? From hands-on experience to college credit toward a degree, the path begins here.
BASIC MILITARY TRAINING
TECH SCHOOL LOCATION
Keesler AFB MS
STATUS UPON COMPLETION
Enlisted Airman with credits earned towards Emergency Management
- INTERESTS & SKILLS
- Science & Technology
TAKE A BREAK
Flights and 30-days vacation with pay each year.