PROVIDING TECHNOLOGICAL SUPPORT
Computers and technology continue to be an integral part of everything we do. Providing the Air Force with communications networking expertise, Client Systems specialists ensure that all of our computer hardware and software function correctly at all times. From installing necessary programs to troubleshooting and repairing any problems that arise, these experts play a critical role ensuring that we maintain the access and control of the technology necessary to complete all of our missions.
- Install and configure software operating systems and applications
- Perform information technology support functions
- Establish preventive, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance actions
- Report security incidents and takes corrective measures
- Integrate base communications systems
High school diploma, GED with 15 college credits, or GED
- Knowledge of IT fundamentals
- Possession of a valid state driver’s license to operate government motor vehicles
- Normal color vision
- Completion of 7.5 weeks of Basic Military Training
- Must be between the ages of 17 and 39
TRAINING & EDUCATION
How do we transform you from a raw recruit to an expert Airman in this field? From hands-on experience to college credit toward a degree, the path begins here.
BASIC MILITARY TRAINING
TECH SCHOOL LOCATION
Keesler AFB MS
STATUS UPON COMPLETION
Enlisted Airman with credits earned towards Information Systems Technology
- INTERESTS & SKILLS
TAKE A BREAK
Flights and 30-days vacation with pay each year.