WEEK 1: FALL IN
At this point, your new reality is starting to sink in as you get a feeling for what the remaining weeks will be like. You’ll begin to learn about life in the Air Force and the details of rank and military etiquette.
Week 1 activities
Here are some of the activities and requirements you’ll complete during week one.
- Reporting and saluting procedures
- Medical and dental appointments
- Fitness and nutrition briefing
- Educational benefits briefing (Montgomery GI Bill/Post 9/11)
- Drills (Individual and Flight)
- Dorm/recruit living area preparation
- Air Force rank insignia recognition
- Weapon issue and familiarization
- Air Force initial PT assessment
- Physical training
- Chapel guide meeting
- Flight Commander Team Building - "Which Side of the Road"
- Airmen's Time - Becoming the Hero, Oath and Creed, Constitutions
- Professional Lessons - Profession of Arms, Resilience
- What Now Airman - Integrity