WEEK 5: READYING FOR BATTLE
In the week before Pacer Forge, you’ll prepare for the possibility of combat. You’ll learn how to handle stress, the laws of combat and what your role is in countering diverse threats to national security.
Week 5 activities
Here are some of the activities and requirements you’ll complete during week five.
- Weapons Progress Check
- Drills Progress Check
- Military Skills Development Progress Check
- Open Ranks Dress & Appearance Progress Check
- Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC)
- BMT Fitness Test
- Foundational Expeditionary Skills Training Test (FEST)
- Combat Arms Training and Maintenance (CATM) Video
- AED Pre-deployment Briefing
- Air Force Fitness Program
- Chapel Guide Meeting