WEEK 6: PACER FORGE
During the most intense week of BMT, you’ll be stationed in a simulated deployment environment where you will hone your skills through field training and practice intense combat scenarios with fellow trainees at your side.
Week 6 activities
Here are some of the activities and requirements you’ll complete during week six.
- PACER FORGE
- Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) Training
- Combat Skills Orientation, Mental Prep and Exercises
- Creating Leaders, Airmen and Warriors
- Village Mission
- Combat Arms Training and Maintenance (CATM) Evaluation
- Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) Training
- End of Course Exam
- Airmen's Time - Hot Wash, Culminating Assignment